Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy National Running Day

I'm all about taking advantage of a great deal- so I thought that I would pop in to let ya'll know that if you sign up for a Rock N Roll Race today there are some great savings for National Running Day!! I signed up for the Rock N Roll Los Angeles Half Marathon- which is on October 30th!! The day before Halloween! I'm a little nervous, since I haven't even run my first half marathon yet and I'm already diving head first into my second one! whoo hoo! Also, LA was about $37 less than SD! That's a pretty big savings right there! Oh and the best part?! I've convinced my bestie to do it with me!!! She lives in LA, so I'll get to stay with her and I'm so excited that she is willing to try out my new favorite thing- racing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment