Thursday, June 23, 2011

A to Z

 

hey! I haven’t blogged in forever because I haven’t ran once since the half marathon. I made this blog to document my {slow} times and with the lack of running, I haven’t felt the need to come here and document my other workouts. Here's a quick rundown though:

Week ending 6/18:

Tuesday: Boot Camp

Wednesday: Hot Yoga

Saturday: Boot Camp

 

Week ending 6/25:

Tuesday: Pilates

Wednesday: Hot Yoga

Thursday: Boot Camp

Saturday: I plan to go to Boot Camp again! Smile

I found this fun little A to Z survey that I thought would be something fun for my imaginary readers to learn a little more about me!

A - Age: 25.

B - Bed size: Queen- Would LOVE a KING!

C - Chore you hate: Dishes and the worst is that my fiance hates them too!

D - Dad’s Name: Dallas

E - Essential start to your day: Breakfast. I always wake up hungry

F - Favorite actress and actor: none? I really don’t care about celebrities- is that weird?

G - Gold or Silver: White Gold

H - Height: 5’7″

I - Instruments you play(ed): none

J – Job title: Collections Lead

K - Kid(s): Let’s get married first

L - Living arrangements: tiny 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment with an amazing view!

M - Mom’s name: Alison

N - Nicknames: Critle, Babe- Crystal is pretty hard to turn into a nickname

O - Overnight hospital stays other than birth: July 2009- worst night ever

P - Pet Peeves: sucking and teeth clanking noises

Q - Quotes you like: There is a pretty long one that is my desktop picture right now. It says “This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel Often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once, seize them. Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them so go out and start creating. Life is short. Live your dream, and wear your passion.”

R - Right or left-handed: Right

S - Siblings: Younger brother, DJ and Younger sister, Chante

T - Time you wake up: Usually between 5:30 and 6:30

V - Vegetable you dislike: Celery

W - Ways you run late: My finace- haha!

X - X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, Back, Hand

Y - Yummy food you make: Simple things! Usually sides, when he BBQs

Z - Zodiac: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment